Wednesday, January 12, 2011

This Is What Paul Was Talking About...

Remember in Romans 1:20 when Paul writes, "For the invisible things of Him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even His eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse..."? It's snowing like crazy outside today and with all of our technology and accomplishments, many of us will stay at home. Unwilling to brave the roads or even leave the warmth of our beds, driveways will perhaps be shoveled, walkways salted and cars cleaned off. This is what God was saying through Paul - "I'm doing that. Pay attention to me. I'm more important than any of your toys or plans, so listen to me. I do this sort of thing all the time, don't you want to know me better?."

Isn't God awesome?

~~JBH

"Purge me with hyssop, and I shall be clean: wash me, and I shall be whiter than snow." - Psalm 51:7

No comments:

Post a Comment